Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Girl's journal Entry

Dear Journal,
 As we talked about the past, everything came back. That old feeling of sparks.. It's silly but true. He may not feel the same but I still do. Our past was something unforgetable. We sat there talking for an hour but it felt like a minute. I didn't think he would remeber all our past conversations, but he did. "Do you remeber that time when you said you would get me chinese food?"
Him: "Oh no, it wasn't for chinese food, it was for sushi, how can you forget, you love sushi more than chinese food" He was right about that:) My heart was pulling at strings as he told me everything he remembered. It was just like the good times. When everything was okay, and we never had to fight.
   But talking to him was somewhat saddening. To know that I may never see him again, that the world is filled with billions of people. There's a high chance that in my lifetime I will never run into him again.   The only thing i regret is not telling him how muh he meant to me. I wish I did, but now it mght be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment