Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The things you do and say that make my heart skip a beat

I know sometimes, we fight over the smallest things. We get on each other's nerves, and we fuss about all the details in life. But then we have our times when all we want to do is talk about our day, our friends, life, and us(if there is even an "us") I don't care right now though, we are young, reckless and we are learning the art of love. You say the best things a girl wants to hear, and my heart skips a beat. You make me mad but deep down my heart thumps. Letting me know that I would not feel this way if I didn't love you. You say the funniest things and I laugh my eyes out. You make me cry and my heart is saddened and then you wave your white flag again, and life gets better. I don't care if we are like this, complicated, opposites, annoying, or whatever it is. I want this. Just as long as you never stop making my heart pound because honey you are the only person that makes it beat faster and slower at the same time<3

No comments:

Post a Comment