Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

I want nothing more than to be the reason to your smile. I want to be the hand you hold when walking down the street. The trophy you show off to the world. I want to be one of they guys watching a sports game with you, rooting along with you. I want to be the person sitting next to you at the movie house screaming or laughing at whatever movie you decide to see. To be the passenger riding shot gun in your car, you have one hand on the wheel and one in mine. I want to be the last person you say good night to because when you wake up I'll be the first person on your mind. But you, you want nothing more for me to leave you alone. You don't want me to be the reason for your smile. The hand you will never hold, the trophy you would rather throw away than display. The guy you will never invite to a sports game. I will be the stranger sitting next to you at the movie house that you are so annoyed at because she is laughing too loud. I will never be the passenger rodig shot gin in your car. And when you wake up, I won't be the first thing on your mind, but you, well you will alwas be on mine. That's the diffetence between us....

No comments:

Post a Comment